среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bsi inspectorate





Im a healthy girl, eating�banana now. :D
Anyway, these few days were craazy, lessons were resumed as per normal trust me, its super-duper boringggg. I couldnt stop yawning for the�entire day yes. Guess i slept too much during the weekends. Haha. But i srsly dont have the post-exam mood now, which i know i should be having. Its�like im practically filled with�PW, GUZHENG OSLE every single day. Oh but i must say this is indeed much better than touching dead books everyday. Haha.

Anyway, had been hanging out with my lovely classmates lately after sch. Went to catch "Connected"�with xiaoman, lynette wenglin on mon. It was thrilling i swear I was apparently grabbing xmapos;s hand for the entire show. Haha. But yea, it was quite a successful movie i think. Been so long since iapos;d caught movies,�esp thrilling ones, that i still couldnt get out of it after the movie. :D As for ytd, me, jink, reina netto headed off to xmapos;s hse to catch "The Sixth Sense"�tgt We were literally scared out of our wits at the beginning of the show. I screamed for the v. First time cause i got a bad shock, and i think i gave xmapos;s 1 yr plus cousin a shock too�that he merely jumped for a sec, Jink was shocked�tho her eyes were closed too. Lol Oops I swear i didnt do it on purpose. Haha. Then it was Netto next, Reinaapos;s turn to scream. Haha. But yes, these girls never fails to�give�me a good laugh indeed. (:
Okay. As for now, i think i need to watch really�JOYFUL MOVIES to apos;cleanseapos; my mind, after�two�thrilling �gore�movies consecutively in two days. Oh dear.�(:

And�yea,�i got back my results today�And its like all the JC1s have to sit�tgt�in the hall, waiting for all the scripts to be distributed. The atmosphere was so intense indeed And i was still�the first rep to go up front to collect the papers. Oh man. And yay, thank goodness,�i did�pretty alright. (:�At least i passed all my papers and i scored well for Maths. Phy paper was surprising tho, didnt expect myself to pass the paper, thought i screwed it up. Haha. And whew, all i have for myself�was�merely�a sigh of relief- at least all my efforts are well paid off im contented. (:


Oh please. If you really want me good, just get over it.

bsi inspectorate, bsi inspectorate america, bsi inspectorate for sale, bsi inspectorate india.



Комментариев нет: