суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

a north west mountain police uniform




New Computer

Iapos;ve been waiting MONTHS for the new MacBooks to be released. I bought one the very day they were. Itapos;s my first laptop, which I really need. Plus my desktop was crazy old by computer standards. 5 Years or so.

So, Iapos;m in New York City now, which is great. School is okay, but Iapos;m in a bit of midterm hell. I actually was feeling like I had a little too much free time for a while (each class only meets once a week, at night,) but I just started an internship three days a week, and now I have hardly any free time at all. Plus their is a new girl in the picture, which Iapos;m pretty elated about, but is yet another drain on my time. I think Iapos;m doing well in classes, but feel like Iapos;m not doing the networking I should be. I was never good at networking, and I really think its held me back. Iapos;m too shy and quiet for the business world. Iapos;m going out with some fellow students tonight to eat pork butt, so thatapos;s a step in that direction.

I am apparently ensnarled in some billing/collection agency nonsense with ATT, but will have to wait until next week to straighten that out.

free vnc manager, a north west mountain police uniform, a north shore driving academy, a norse myth, a norse god.



Комментариев нет: