четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

double entry bookkeeping example




Happy birthday jiawen We saw your sister today by the carpark right?�xD

Happy birthday Yizhen ^^

I noticed.�After i change my blog like twice or something, my juniors all canapos;t find it anymore wakakka =X. Oh well.

And here are more thank yous again:
-Zh, who says heapos;s gonna wish me for a week

People who wished me on friendster yet i didnapos;t go to visit it at all and never notice it until today:
-Yongsiong
-Cc again
-Jo again
-Adeline again
-Yichan
-Yihui
-Yeehua

Hehe.�I�wanna go back to Beatty co

Oh and just now got msg to go out to see costumes for co on saturday. But i canapos;t T.T Go pw...haiz.

To finish off pw now..~



communication company film, double entry bookkeeping example, double entry bookkeeping definition, double entry bookkeeping defined, double entry bookkeeping.



Комментариев нет: